Joytel Saiin #206
32-2, Saiinsanzocho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto
1 month JPY65,500～
2 min. walk Saiin sta. of Hankyu Kyoto Line
4 min. walk Sai sta. of Randen Arashiyama Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,500yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,500yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 3,000yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial.
In case of sharing, extra rent 7,000yen/month, extra water fee 1,500yen/month, extra gas fee 1,500yen/month and extra clean up fee 3,000yen/initial shall be added.
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1992
- Size : 20.37㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 30
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : Washing Machine・Drying Machine・EV・Auto-lock・Delivery Box・Bicycle Parking(Free)・Mail Box
Available from 18th Octorber 2023(#206) (UPDATE:28/11/2022)
Others : Possible to room share for two people (a bicycle per a room), Free wifi is available, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Joytel is located in the convenient area in Kyoto.
The location is so accessible to the stations of Hankyu Line, Randen Arashiyama Railways Main Line.
11 min. bicycle ISI Kyoto Language School
27 min. bus(Katsurazaka 21) Kyoto University Katsura campus
29 min. Hankyu line + bus(Katsurazaka 20) Kyoto University Katsura campus
＊You can check how to go to Kyoto University Katsura campus on the map attached to this web page.
1 min. walk Convenience Store "Family Mart"
4 min. walk Supermarket "AI Heart"
5 min. walk 100yen shop "Daiso"
What our tenants think of the apartment.
A super foreigner-friendly company! Nice & responsible staff :) I will definitely choose your service again when I visit Kyoto! :) Thanks!!
Good English skills. Willingness to help was good.
Fukazawa san was very nice and willing to help us for any questions we have, thank you!!