Detom-1 Muromachi Nijo #403
70, Reisen-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 604-0011
1 month JPY61,500～
5 min. walk Marutamachi sta. of Subway Karasuma Line
6 min. walk Karasuma-Oike sta. of Subway Karasuma / Tozai Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
Bicycle Parking : 1,000yen/month (if you need)
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1989/03
- Size : 18.13㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- EV：not available
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking
Available from 7th July 2020 (#412) 8th July 2020 (#403) (UPDATE:07/07/2020)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable. No Pet allowed, No Smoking
The apartment has refreshed whole building in December 2018.
Detom-1 Muromachi Nijo is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The location is so accessible to the stations of Subway Karasuma / Tozai Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily!!
3 min. walk Convenience Store “Family Mart”
3 min. walk Supermarket "KYOTO COOP"
4 min. walk Laundromat "Sentaku-Kan"
5 min. walk Kyoto International Manga Museum
What our tenants think of the apartment.
Good location and convenience, Big room size, Good staff service.
Very professional and always helped when I had questions. I believe that the next tenants will extend the lease contract if they can do.
Everything was great. Thanks to Yusuke-san (our staff), he was really helpful.
It was a great experience.