432, Yamamoto-cho, Gokomachinijosagaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto
1 month JPY64,000～
6 min. walk Kyotoshiyakusyo-mae sta. of Subway Tozai Line
10 min. walk Sanjo sta. of Keihan Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,500yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,500yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 3,000yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/initial
- Structure : Steel Framed Building
- Year Built : 1990/02
- Size : 18.9㎡
- Room Type : 1R
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Internet（Free)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : EV・Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking(Free)・Mail Box
Available from 8th August 2023(#303) (UPDATE:07/06/2023)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is available, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Verdigo is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The location is so accessible to the stations of Subway Tozai Line, Keihan Railways Main Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily!!
1 min. walk Convenience Store “Family Mart”
5 min. walk Supermarket
5 min. walk 100yen Shop "Can Do"
What our tenants think of the apartment.
Appreciate continuous support and that you switched to online signatures.
I would have moved into a larger apartment because I stayed longer but none was available.
''I think the things provided for the additional price(hair dryer etc.) were nice and complete, but it would be nice to have had 2 sets of bed sheets, so their we can wash one and use one.''
"Great location. Employee are patient and helpful."