Maison C’est Délicieux Type1
59, Sanei-cho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 602-0826
1 month JPY57,000～
6 min. walk Demachiyanagi sta. of Keihan Line
6 min. walk Demachiyanagi sta. of Eizan Line
13 min. walk Imadegawa sta. of Subway Karasuma Line
10 min. walk Doshisha University
14 min. walk Kyoto University
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1994/03
- Size : 17.26㎡
- Room Type : 1R
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- EV：not available
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet（Free)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : Washing Machine・Drying Machine・Bicycle Parking(Free)・Mail Box
Available from 30th Nov 2020 (#202) (UPDATE:30/11/2020)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is available, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
The apartment is located in near Demachiyanagi station of Keihan line / Eizan line.
You can see beautiful Kamo River view.
Shops are close to the apartment within 3 min on foot!!
1 min. walk Supermarket
1 min. walk 100yen Shop "Can Do"
3 min. walk Convenience Store "Family Mart"
3 min. walk Post Office
What our tenants think of the apartment.
Overall I was very happy and satisfied. Thank you for your always rental service and support!
Everything was fine. The e-mail exchanges were fast and efficient.
Nothing to say except "thank you"
I liked the support and quick answers by e-mail. I will recommend this house to any friend that comes to Kyoto.
Everythings were quickly solved when there was a problem, good communication, I'm satisfied.
Thank you for the great service!!
Everything is fine.