Detom-1 Karasuma Nijo #706
88-1, Kannon-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 604-0821
1 month JPY62,000～
7 min. walk Kyotoshiyakusho-mae sta. of Subway Tozai Line
7 min. walk Karasuma-Oike sta. of Subway Karasuma, Tozai Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
Bicycle Parking : 1,000yen/month (if you need)
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1988/01
- Size : 18.00㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : EV・Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking・Mail Box
Detom-1 Karasuma Nijo is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The location is so accessible to the stations of Subway Karasuma / Tozai Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily!!
Available from 5th Jan 2020(#307)(UPDATE:20/09/2019)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
4 min. walk Convenience Store “Family Mart”
5 min. walk Supermarket "KYOTO COOP"
5 min. walk Laundromat "Sentaku-Kan"
7 min. walk Kyoto International Manga Museum
What our tenants think of the apartment.
The apartment was very good located - close to my working place(the Ritz Carlton Kyoto), shopping and attractions. It was very good to have kitchen equipment as well as bed linen etc.
A wonderful stay, service,locaton and guidance to the country and city.
It was an enjoyable apartment, well equipped.