61, Tanakamonzen-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 606-8225
1 month JPY54,500～
7 min. walk Demachiyanagi sta. of Keihan Line
7 min. walk Demachiyanagi sta. of Eizan Line
3 min. walk Kyoto University
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1985/03
- Size : 18.0㎡
- Room Type : 1R
- Capacity : １
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- EV：not available
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : Gas Stove
- Common Area : Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking(Free)・Mail Box
Available from 7th July 2020 (#502) from 1st Aug 2020 (#405) (UPDATE:07/07/2020)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Annex21 is in the perfect location for a Kyoto university student!!
It just takes 3 min to the University on foot.
Also there is a convenience store, a drug store and restaurants within 3 min.
1 min. walk 100 yen Shop
2 min. walk Convenience Store
3 min. walk Drug store
4 min. walk Supermarket Grace Tanaka
What our tenants think of the apartment.
Kowa has always been very helpful and accommodation with everything.
Everything went really well and smoothly.
Great servise, especially English language support is fantastic, all the staff speak great English. Was very helpful when first moving to Japan.
Kind and responsive staff, many useful amenities for my to living.