Delead Horikawa Oike
318, Aneinokuma-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 604-8324
1 month JPY58,500～
5 min. walk Nijojomae sta. of Subway Tozai Line
9 min. walk Omiya sta. of Hankyu Kyoto Line
12 min. walk Nijo sta. of JR Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
Bicycle Parking : 1,000yen/month (if you need)
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1991/07
- Size : 19.6㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- EV：not available
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking・Mail Box
Available from 7th July 2020 (UPDATE:07/07/2020)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Delead Horikawa Oike is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The apartment is near Nijojo-mae station of Subway Tozai Line, Omiya station of Hankyu Kyoto Line and Nijo station of JR Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily.
The unique shopping street is also close to the apartment.
The apartment is located in the most convenient area!!
4 min. walk Supermarket "SEIYU"
4 min. walk 100yen shop "Can Do"
4 min. walk Drug store
5 min. walk Laundromat
5 min. walk Convenience store "LAWSON"
What our tenants think of the apartment.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. The room is comfortable to stay. Keep up the good work!!