Lions Kyoto Sanjo No.3 #302
444, Shirakabe-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 604-8075
1 month JPY62,000～
5 min. walk Kyotoshiyakusho-mae sta. of Subway Tozai Line
9 min. walk Sanjo sta. of Keihan Railways Main Line
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1988/02
- Size : 17.8㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : EV・Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking・Mail Box
Available from 16th Jan 2021 (#302)(UPDATE:28/12/2020)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Lions Kyoto Sanjo is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The location is so accessible to the stations of Subway Tozai Line, Keihan Railways Main Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily!!
3 min. walk Convenience Store “Seven-Eleven”
5 min. walk Supermarket
5 min. walk 100yen Shop "Can Do"
What our tenants think of the apartment.
The room wasn't really clean when I arrived otherwise everything was perfect.
Quick and kind response. Room is clean and well-equiped. Location is the best in Kyoto (very convenient). Thank you very much.
I have no problem on my apartment. And Mr. Fukazawa is really nice and always ask me is that any problems. I feel very satisfied of my whole stay in these six months. Thank you!