Detom-1 Shijo Omiya
205, Rokkakuomiya-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto post code 604-8344
1 month JPY57,500～
4 min. walk Omiya sta. of Hankyu Kyoto Line
4 min. walk Shijo-omiya sta. of Randen Arashiyama Line
4 min. walk Kyoto city bus stop
|Lease Term||Monthly Cost||Initial Cost|
|Rent||Maintenance Fee||Cleaning Fee||Security Deposit|
Other Expenses : Monthly Utility Cost : Water fee is 2,000yen, Gas fee is 3,000yen, Electricity fee is at your own expense.
If your lease term is 1 - 3 months, Gas and Electricity fee will be 8,000yen in total.
Option Service : Rental Bedding 2,000yen/month, Portable Wifi Internet 5,800yen/month, Daily Necessities 2,000yen/intial
Bicycle Parking : 1,000yen/month (if you need)
- Structure : Reinforced Concrete Building
- Year Built : 1984/08
- Size : 18.31㎡
- Room Type : 1K
- Capacity : 1
- Minimum Lease Term : 1 month
- Bed Type : Semi-double bed
- EV：not available
- Furniture : Chair・Drapes・Table・TV Stand・Cupboard・Semi-Double bed・Hanger rack・Full-leagth Mirror
- Room Facilities : Internet (Option)・Storage・Bath・Shower・Wooden floor・Westen Toilet
- Electric Appliances : Microwave・Air conditioner・TV・Hair Dryer・Refrigerator/Freezer・Washing Machine・Vacuum Cleaner・Electric Kettle
- Kitchen : IH Stove
- Common Area : Auto-lock・Bicycle Parking・Mail Box
Available from 2nd July 2021 (#310)(UPDATE:21/06/2021)
Others : The room is for single, Free wifi is unavailable, No Pet allowed, No Smoking
Detom-1 Shijo Omiya is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto.
The apartment is so close to Omiya station of Hankyu Kyoto Line.
You can access wherever you want get in Kyoto city easily!!
32 min. Hankyu line + bus(Katsurazaka 20) Kyoto University Katsura campus
＊You can check how to go to Kyoto University Katsura campus on the map attached to this web page.
4 min. walk 100yen shop "Daiso"
5 min. walk Convenience Store “Family Mart”
5 min. walk Supermarket "FRESCO"
What our tenants think of the apartment.
The service and convenience was very good. especially since I was a foreigner who can't speak Japanese.
Thank you very much for everything.
No comments. Everything was rating actions.(All satisfied)